BAMA vs. GATORS

DawgMedic

Redshirt
Jan 1, 2008
249
0
0
I know that this game has been discussed some on this board, but who do we really want to play? I haven't heard any convincing arguments either way...
 

vhdawg

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2004
4,899
2,820
113
...simply because I like seeing the Mark Gottfried Face.





</p>
 

DAWGS1.sixpack

Redshirt
Feb 15, 2007
2,503
2
0
doesn't matter against who. I think maybe UF may be the easiest out......uat seems to have played well the last couple of games.
 

MSUCostanza

Redshirt
Jan 10, 2007
5,706
0
0
who I'd rather see, but I think Bama will beat Florida in a mild upset. The young Gators have hit the wall, I think.
 

cutbaitdawg

Redshirt
Feb 24, 2008
123
0
0
my question still stands. What, pray tell, will ddecide for you who you want to play? The teams/games are set. Just ridin' the fence so you can say " I called it" . Lightweight.</p>
 

MSUCostanza

Redshirt
Jan 10, 2007
5,706
0
0
must have me confused with Peaches. I really could care less who we play, I think we can beat them both.
 

VegasDawg13

Freshman
Jun 11, 2007
2,191
80
48
fishwater99 said:
How is life as without Jerry?
ZING!

Man, Costanza, you should just take a few days off after that burn.

</sarcasm>

And for the record, I'd rather play Florida for RPI/seeding reasons. I feel equally confident against either team.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar