for those of us who follow only through message boards..... WHO?My bad
Matthew Tago's twitter handle is BAMBAM, and I don't even have a twitter account so back off haters!
This kid has a huge arm and a pretty quick release. He also looks hard to take down because he is so much bigger than most QBs. But I am guessing we are looking at him at LB.
You're kind of dating yourself...This was who I thought of when I read Bam-Bam
![]()
This kid has a huge arm and a pretty quick release. He also looks hard to take down because he is so much bigger than most QBs. But I am guessing we are looking at him at LB.
I guess when he said Barneys kid, it didnt dawn on me to think of barney rubble, odd because Bam Bam that is who i think of too. Oh well.This was who I thought of when I read Bam-Bam
![]()
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference