Dwight Howard part 2
Same thing I thought. Best one I've seen since Wall's. Beast. Mercy me.Jeezum crow. That may be my favorite mixtape since Wall's. The dude has to be the angriest dunker I've ever seen.
ReportedI like how the mixtape's song is called "Lap Dance" because the video makes me so hard I could cut diamonds.
Adebyaonet?Who's Bam Adebayon?
Dwight Howard part 2
Eric Bledsoe.That might be the best comparison. Because he uses both strength and quickness/explosiveness. I can't think of a Wildcat that used both of those.
Bam might be the best or 2nd best big man in the SEC right out of the gate along with A&M's Tyler Davis. He's a beast!!
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
KSR Basketball
What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days