Balloon taken out.

Jan 29, 2012
11,403
29,508
102
Post a link please. I want to read about this land purchase. I'm offended by it.
Of all the stuff he posts this is very real. And has been a deal for several years. Congres has been bickering about a unanimously supported bill for two years because of language that is perceived as anti Asian

Quick google showed this article from 2001 from the Tennessean

Now to be fair Ted Turner personally owns just over 2 million acres
 

areeves

Heisman
Jan 16, 2004
8,705
14,147
0
Post a link please. I want to read about this land purchase. I'm offended by it.
AChinese balloon craft floating over the northern United States has re-energized concerns among experts and lawmakers over China's ongoing efforts to buy land across the U.S., with some voices observing a "pattern" of suspected espionage activities near American military sites.
 

gooddogjudge

Heisman
Jan 28, 2005
22,207
33,768
113
Of all the stuff he posts this is very real. And has been a deal for several years. Congres has been bickering about a unanimously supported bill for two years because of language that is perceived as anti Asian

Quick google showed this article from 2001 from the Tennessean

Now to be fair Ted Turner personally owns just over 2 million acres
Thx. I was unaware. I do know the Saudis are draining the water table to grow alfalfa to send home and feed their cows. I'm offended by that, too.
 

dbjork6317

Heisman
Dec 3, 2009
18,658
73,409
113
Of all the stuff he posts this is very real. And has been a deal for several years. Congres has been bickering about a unanimously supported bill for two years because of language that is perceived as anti Asian

Quick google showed this article from 2001 from the Tennessean

Now to be fair Ted Turner personally owns just over 2 million acres
So what I’m getting from this post is that you’re saying Ted Turner is involved with the Chinese spy balloon and is secretly running the global NWO and Biden visits him every Tuesday night and they drink a glass of adrenochrome taken from child slaves that are stored inside Hunter Biden’s laptop?

Interesting. You might be on to something here OP
 
Jan 29, 2012
11,403
29,508
102
So what I’m getting from this post is that you’re saying Ted Turner is involved with the Chinese spy balloon and is secretly running the global NWO and Biden visits him every Tuesday night and they drink a glass of adrenochrome taken from child slaves that are stored inside Hunter Biden’s laptop?

Interesting. You might be on to something here OP
Weeelllll
I'm not saying - but I AM saying...remember Ted owned WCW when they took down the WWE elephant for 83 consecutive weeks. And that takeover was on the back of an invasion angle named, what exactly?....



haha
 

dbjork6317

Heisman
Dec 3, 2009
18,658
73,409
113
Weeelllll
I'm not saying - but I AM saying...remember Ted owned WCW when they took down the WWE elephant for 83 consecutive weeks. And that takeover was on the back of an invasion angle named, what exactly?....



haha
nWo 4 life brother
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football What is Clemson's offense equipped to do vs. No. 4 Miami?
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Wednesday Clemson Football & Recruiting Insider
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Wednesday Clemson Football Recruiting Nuggets
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Behind recent Clemson vs. Miami recruiting battles 
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football An object of intrigue within Clemson's defense moving forward