Hire Matt Luke to be offensive line coach.
I cant imagine having a former om player coaching our oline
I thought "bad idea or really bad idea" would have given it away.This is a joke right?
Hire Matt Luke to be offensive line coach.
I cant imagine having a former om player coaching our oline
Did he ever have a good OL?
Did he develop any?
He had a decent OL when he had a premier LT in Tunsil, and NFL player Javon Patterson at Guard. And I think another NFL OL I’m forgetting. So, the fact they were “decent” and not “dominant” should tell you something. Because Tunsil was as good a college LT as you’ll ever see. He then had Greg Little right behind him and our OL still struggled. The OL improved, despite having less talent, when Luke got promoted to HC and turned the job over to Jack Bicknell. That’s who State should hire if they are looking for an OL coach. Bicknell is the real deal.
It's spooky that my "random dumb thought that I know is really dumb but I'll share it anyway" thread had a longtime SPSer's last post.^DS, this quote might need to be in the lexicon in memoriam.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor