Bachelor show

JonnyVito

Heisman
Mar 12, 2008
24,405
10,422
0
so I don’t ever watch this crap and luckily my wife doesn’t either. Well tonight some how we were doing things in the kitchen and this just happen to have been on in the living room. Holy crap that dude was weird and man I feel for that chick. What a terrible person then he just sticks around what a creep.
 

NeekReevers

All-Conference
Dec 17, 2002
6,790
4,730
0
My wife and I are the same. I got home late from a meeting last night and for some reason she's watching it and saying how much this guy is an SOB. She told me a little about it guy sounds like a major prick.
 

JonnyVito

Heisman
Mar 12, 2008
24,405
10,422
0
My wife and I are the same. I got home late from a meeting last night and for some reason she's watching it and saying how much this guy is an SOB. She told me a little about it guy sounds like a major prick.
Total D-bag. It was almost like the guy wanted the girl to apologize. Told my wife I didn't know you could dump women like that.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  3. 03 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers