B1G Spread in USA Today

GretnaShawn

All-Conference
Sep 28, 2010
6,329
4,182
78
Thanks for sharing. If DPE wasn't hurt, he should have been the preseason all-conference returner and That would probably make Nebraska have the best special teams unit.
 

chicolby

All-Conference
May 3, 2012
4,329
3,102
0
good article, though I am not sure I would put the B1G below the Pac12 in the conference rankings
I think it's pretty universal that the Pac 12 is the conference the closest to the SEC with the B1G on the rise.

The Pac 12 has legit title contenders in Oregon and USC. On the cusp with UCLA, Arizona State, and respectable Arizona and Stanford, 6 teams in total in the top 25.

When compared with the B1G, the B1G has Ohio State and Michigan State as legit title contenders, with no one really on the cusp. Respectable teams of Wisconsin, only 3 teams in the top 25. I'm not sure how anyone with an objective point of view can say the B1G should be higher than the PAC 12.

I do think if you're investing on a conference, the B1G definitely is a BUY as the future looks bright, but they just aren't there yet.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why