B...b...blitzzzz?

rutgers48

Senior
Jan 28, 2004
610
416
0
Someone mentioned this word "blitz" to me today. I'm not sure what it means but I overheard people talking about "pressuring the QB" or something? I asked Coach Nieman if he knew what it was but he wasn't too sure. He explained that the rules of the game only allow the dline to send 4 and once every 6 plays, stunt a lineman to confuse the QB. Said anything more than that would be a penalty and ungentlemanly. Anyone have any ideas?
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  4. 04 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  5. 05 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?