Are we sure on the commit time?
Starting to get painful.
![]()
I guess while I'm waiting....
![]()
C`mon guys it is 3pm central time just like I stated earlier in the thread.
C`mon guys it is 3pm central time just like I stated earlier in the thread.
Damn, are you the administrator on the Caddyshack gif site? You've got a faster trigger than Dirty Harry.
C`mon guys it is 3pm central time just like I stated earlier in the thread.
I work in an hour, and I'm here waiting for a 17 year old make a decision. Gotta love college football.
What, no Caddyshack reference? A self-banning is in order.. :Cool:
Kind of like that guy that has been "on the crapper" at work refreshing twitter so long that the hot coworker knocked and asked if everything was coming out alright!?
Announce already!!
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC