Avenue 5 on HBO

JonnyVito

Heisman
Mar 12, 2008
24,405
10,422
0
Anyone watching this? I watched the first episode last night. It has promise I think. It does have my favorite guy from Silicone Valley so there is that at least.
 

osutater

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
13,133
10,613
93
I couldn’t make it through the first one. How does Josh Gaad keep getting work?
 

Air_Thurman

Heisman
Jan 16, 2003
32,687
32,880
63
Didn't love it but will stick with it for a bit just because of the creator. He's made some of the funniest stuff of late.
 

FMPoke

Heisman
Jan 12, 2002
65,260
18,034
113
Jury's still out. So far it amuses me but don't really see where it's going. But's its 30 minutes, funny and doesn't exactly required an intellectual investment.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Air_Thurman

JonnyVito

Heisman
Mar 12, 2008
24,405
10,422
0
I don’t know about the rest of you but I love this show. It’s so freaking weird it’s great.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight