well dont compare a game against Fordham to the Akron game.. which arguably was the most anticipated game in 20 years at Memorial Stadium(Frost's return) vs. maybe the least anticipated game...ever? If all he said was "The crowd energy is what fuels you, we are happy to be back home" or something, that would be fine.Y’all read way to much into these press conferences. What in the hell would you like him to say? “ Well I think there’s only gonna be 70k fans show up, and we won’t get hyped up because the old fans aren’t cheering loud enough for us”
admit mistakes and make correctionsY’all read way to much into these press conferences. What in the hell would you like him to say? “ Well I think there’s only gonna be 70k fans show up, and we won’t get hyped up because the old fans aren’t cheering loud enough for us”
especially perpetual non-factors like AllenHonestly, I don't like picking apart the players comments. Scott Frost is paid millions and part of his job is to talk to the media, so I really don't mind the dissecting of his PC's (even if I think it is pointless). But these guys are just college athletes playing ball, I don't think we should worry too much about what they say when they are forced to talk to the media.
I had that feeling during the delay. Was getting flashbacks to the hail mary three years earlier for the last coaches debut.The Akron game was God telling us "nope".
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC