Audio

ukfan606

Senior
Oct 27, 2007
6,604
483
0
I know this is brought up every game, but is there no where online that you can listen to the pregame and game audio.
 

mdlUK.1

Heisman
Dec 23, 2002
29,712
57,543
0
Download the free tunein app and search for wsgs or just go to the wsgs website.
 

ukfan606

Senior
Oct 27, 2007
6,604
483
0
Thanks guys I had tried a few stations I knew and they were blocked. Found one working
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep