Auburn, yikes

Xenomorph

Heisman
Feb 15, 2007
16,129
10,677
113
"Engaging in explicit activities"

Can someone translate this for me?
 

BoDawg.sixpack

All-Conference
Feb 5, 2010
5,838
3,552
113
If all parties consented would everything have been kosher? I wonder if there are any team rules against pornography posted on a social media account...
 

mstateglfr

All-American
Feb 24, 2008
16,894
6,713
113
Ive lost count, but this is probably example 7635 why I am happy social media didnt exist when I was in college and phones had like 2mp cameras.


ETA- and obviously if sex was posted to social media without consent of those involved, the people who posted it should be punished.
 
Last edited:

johnson86-1

All-American
Aug 22, 2012
15,182
5,725
113
Ive lost count, but this is probably example 7635 why I am happy social media didnt exist when I was in college and phones had like 2mp cameras.


ETA- and obviously if sex was posted to social media without consent of those involved, the people who posted it should be punished.
When I was in school there was video that made the rounds of a girl supposedly at Ole Miss that got filmed in a frat house room. Really does need to be pretty stiff penalties for filming sexual activities without consent.
 
  • Like
Reactions: aTotal360

mstateglfr

All-American
Feb 24, 2008
16,894
6,713
113
Just saying that in general, I am happy social media didnt exist when I was in college. All sorts of incriminating and just flat out embarrassing things would be floating around.


When I was in school there was video that made the rounds of a girl supposedly at Ole Miss that got filmed in a frat house room. Really does need to be pretty stiff penalties for filming sexual activities without consent.
Yeah, thats straight 17ed up and those who do release the stuff need to suffer severe punishment.
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,038
10,204
113
Just saying that in general, I am happy social media didnt exist when I was in college. All sorts of incriminating and just flat out embarrassing things would be floating around.



Yeah, thats straight 17ed up and those who do release the stuff need to suffer severe punishment.
I feel so lucky that there weren't cell phones when I was younger.

I would hate to have pictures as a reminder of the things I did and took part in.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fang1

ZombieKissinger

All-American
May 29, 2013
5,598
9,699
113
When I was in school there was video that made the rounds of a girl supposedly at Ole Miss that got filmed in a frat house room. Really does need to be pretty stiff penalties for filming sexual activities without consent.
I knew a girl at Ole Miss who that happened to. Maybe the same one. Met her a couple years after the fact. Very nice person, crappy thing to do. I also went on a date with a girl who I later found out drank donkey **** on a banned episode of Fear Factor, but that’s another story
 
Last edited:

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,308
14,874
113
I knew a girl at Ole Miss who that happened to. Maybe the same one. Met her a couple years after the fact. Very nice person, crappy thing to do. I also went on a date with a girl who I later found out drank donkey **** on a banned episode of Fear Factor, but that’s another story

I believe that may have been the stunt that ended Fear Factor.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  3. 03 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State