Auburn vs UNCheat

al.ksr

All-Conference
Mar 16, 2004
4,141
2,523
113




 

nkuCATfan

All-Conference
Mar 26, 2010
1,992
1,046
0
Sec chant. Does that mean lots of blue in robe crowd? And also, are auburn fans going to help us out too????
 
  • Like
Reactions: MarkPftw

OldRed

All-Conference
Jun 7, 2001
18,057
4,711
113
I guess UNCCheats players can go back to not going to class now.
 

ck-2

Heisman
Apr 7, 2007
11,306
19,154
113
Wonder if Roy chastised any Auburn players in the handshake line? You know like the greatest coach in the history of the world.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MarkPftw

TFCat11

Heisman
Mar 25, 2019
6,326
11,711
108
This is shaping up exactly like Duke’s 2010 and 2015 seasons, for Kentucky! Show no Mercy, UK!
 
  • Like
Reactions: MarkPftw

MarkPftw

All-American
Nov 19, 2016
5,265
6,801
96
I respect Pearl a lot more after that postgame interview.
Seems like a genuinely good guy.

He is. I've never understood the hate for Bruce Pearl around here. Yeah, his BBQs, he's freaking full of energy/passionate/etc during games and sometimes it gets a little annoying, I guess..but he's a good dude, cares about his players a ton, has nothing but good things to say about UK and Coach Cal every time he and his teams go up against us, etc.....I'm not a huge fan or whatever but I like the dude.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
  4. 04 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the SEC battle for the nation’s No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid