I'm enjoying this way too much.
ACL, MCL, meniscus. He just lost it all.
Props to UNC players. Classy.
Jay Bilas is starting to get nervous
Did Johnson get touched?Here come the zebras.
This would be a sad epic collapse to be up 19 with about 9 minutes left and lose.
As wrong as Bilas usually is, he stays nervous.Absolutely! But Bilas’ nervousness, is just getting started, Duke is next...and I smile unapologetically.
I didn’t see much.Did Johnson get touched?
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt