These refs are letting them bang. Glad we didn't get this crew, we need our refs to call every touch foul so we can shoot FT's.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
just like that it’s a blowout.11-29 from 3 for Auburn
Kenny Smith is an arrogant jerk.
And if I remember correctly, we beat Wimp and Alabama the game before that for the third time that season. I think it was immediately after this tournament that the NCAA started their policy of separating teams from the same conference in the brackets as much as possible.In 1986 that was actually the 4th time we played them. UK won the first 3.
I’m starting to come around to your way of thinking.You are right
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms