Dook and the University of National Cheating make me sick to my stomach. It’s really unhealthy to hate something as bad as I do those two.
I'd rather see Kentucky beat them crooksI would rather see Kentucky win.
He can always beat you matchup be damned. From a matchup perspective I’d be much more worried about the mismatch inside if PJ can’t go.cam johnson is the player i wonder about in a uk matchup. he is a skilled offensive player.
I'd rather face UNC if we beat Houston tonight. I know that sounds crazy but Auburn is the hottest team in the Country right now.
And Willy played WR in high school.
Sorry but every time we play someone three time on a year we hear this.
Auburn is legit. They may win the whole darn thing playing like this.
Lol hahahaha Little blocked constantly hahahahahahaha.
Come on Auburn.
it’s like when unc lost to a&m a few years ago in terms of physicality.These refs are letting them bang. Glad we didn't get this crew, we need our refs to call every touch foul so we can shoot FT's.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Give me Auburn, but damn, they're gonna be tough to beat a third time if we do end up playing them.[/QUOTE]
Exactly..which is one of the main reasons I want to avoid them..that and they've won like 10 in a row.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near