Is Roy Williams cartoon character deputy dog or huckleberry hound?
Hey, our coach likes those rock fights as wellWould be fun if all college basketball were like this game ... pace, good spacing, free flowing offense, lot of skill on display.
Guessing our game will not be. Houston gonna make it a rock fight.
I was watching the Duke-UNC game and my wife who hates to watch any sports that our children or grandchildren are not playing in says hey that guy looks like Huckleberry Hound . I said the other Coach looks like a rat, they showed him and my wife said he dies look like a rat. Then see saw Zion and said he looks like Frankenstein XxIs Roy Williams cartoon character deputy dog or huckleberry hound?
Is Cobey White really Crabman?
I’m assuming that UK fans will cheer for Auburn. Will Auburn fans reciprocate?
Lol, that show was such a surprise. Crabman is a great character.My wife thinks so.
That's what she's been vcallin him the whole tournament.
Go Auburn!
I'm starting to think I'd rather play UNC if we win tonight.
This is not the Auburn we saw earlier this year...this is the Top 5 Auburn from preseason.
Pearl has these guys playing awesome.
Get ready for the 3rd foul on Harper before the first tv timeout. Going to be 8 vs. 5 playing against the cheats.We’re up at half with Jared and Bryce COMBINING for 2 pts.
I’ll take that. McCormick has been huge.
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt