Auburn injury....wow.

BlueDevils725

Junior
Jan 12, 2015
348
292
0
Did anyone see Anfernee Mclemore just break his ankle? Very similar to Gordon Hayward’s earlier this year. I know it’s a Duke board but I absolutely hate seeing these young guys get these terrible injuries. Makes me greatful Bagley just has a minor issue!
 

Arlene

All-Conference
Feb 5, 2003
12,869
1,270
63
Did anyone see Anfernee Mclemore just break his ankle? Very similar to Gordon Hayward’s earlier this year. I know it’s a Duke board but I absolutely hate seeing these young guys get these terrible injuries. Makes me greatful Bagley just has a minor issue!

Reminds me of Kenyon Martin at Cincy getting hurt and then going from being a #1 seed to like a #3 seed even though he got hurt in the last or 2nd to last game before tournament. Auburn has a chance to prove that they can still beat a few teams who will be in the tourney, but imagine they still get bumped down by at least one seed no matter what.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Blue Devils roll in first test against opposing team
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Basketball Live coverage: Belmont at Duke
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Basketball Scrimmage preview: Belmont at Duke
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football Across the Beat: Getting to know Georgia Tech
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Duke availability report filled with reserves