ATTN: MUST READ!

Rippin

Sophomore
Mar 10, 2002
5,360
123
0
my apologies the mods if I post this again on the regular/free board. It’s worth it considering how good of a job he does.

This guy doesn’t have nearly the platform he should have. I know he’s a basketball player but I can’t tell if he’s in a wheelchair but he deserves all the likes/subscribers he could ever have & regardless he is showing us love! Every TU fan will enjoy these two videos! I dare say he may have a future color commentating!

Please watch, share like & subscribe!



 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions