ATTN: MUST READ!

Rippin

Sophomore
Mar 10, 2002
5,360
123
0
my apologies the mods if I post this again on the regular/free board. It’s worth it considering how good of a job he does.

This guy doesn’t have nearly the platform he should have. I know he’s a basketball player but I can’t tell if he’s in a wheelchair but he deserves all the likes/subscribers he could ever have & regardless he is showing us love! Every TU fan will enjoy these two videos! I dare say he may have a future color commentating!

Please watch, share like & subscribe!



 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more