AT&T has ...

DAWGS1.sixpack

Redshirt
Feb 15, 2007
2,503
2
0
17’ed over for the last time!
Decided to go completely out this morning while I was watching Game Day and The Masters.
They told me they could get a technician out early next week!
17 them!
Guess I’m going cord cutting completely.
Any recommendations for a quick fix this weekend ??
You tube ?
Roku ?
 

DAWGS1.sixpack

Redshirt
Feb 15, 2007
2,503
2
0
Problem is internet is out too.
Guess I’m just totally screwed until I can get Spectrum out here to get me internet.
 

EngDawg

Redshirt
Mar 29, 2016
2,037
4
38
You can probably get an HD antenna at Walmart. You could at least get the ABC and CBS games with that.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar