Assistant Coaches

PennState1985

All-American
Mar 14, 2016
2,166
5,058
113

tom_v31

All-Conference
Jan 24, 2020
2,061
3,101
0
So OU is a "cut your arm off to escape" kind of gal.

Season 3 GIF by Friends
 

mcpat

All-American
Mar 12, 2021
2,579
9,393
113
I keep wondering where Vincenzo Joseph is going to show up. We’re talking about someone Koll hand picked to be his #2 at Stanford. Def someone I think is being sought after his recent retirement from competition.
 

Chasingthirty-five

All-Conference
Apr 23, 2023
1,912
4,064
113
Well they had said director of operations but they doesn’t even seem like a fill asst position? Am I wrong?
The tweet says recruiting coordinator.

@smalls103 had a good statement on the Iowa page about what he thinks a recruiting coordinator should do and it wasn’t quite what I would have envisioned. Maybe not so much about getting the talent but more about assessing the talent and then sending the coaches in to recruit.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Mike Gundy set for one-weekend guest analyst role with HBO/TNT college football coverage
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers 6-foot-3 2028 Georgia S Edward Roberts
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Kickoff, TV set for Oklahoma State's trip to Houston
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Morris & Co. get busy recruiting in Oklahoma State's bye week
  5. 05 On3 'Bedlam on Ice' to bring Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State rivalry back to Boone Pickens Stadium for club hockey showcase