His 2nd year making 8.5 million then in 2025-26 it bumbs up to 9 million for the next 4 years.No one wants the job knowing it’s Cal’s last year. They will be looking again next year.
Some names of the NBA assistance who could be the one or ones that calipari is talking to. Before the name though the reason is shaking so long is these names are with teams that are still playing in the NBA playoffs and cannot make a decision while so employed. 1 Chris Quinn. 2. caron Butler 3, Sam Cassell. 4. Jarrett Jack. 5. Sean Sweeney. 6. Luke Walton. I've also heard the name Joe Missoula that I don't think he is one of them. Of the six mentioned I believe Chris Quinn is the one who could be hired stay a few years and then replace calipari
Why would Quinn leave his job as the top assistant of a top NBA team to become a third assistant for UK asking for a friend. I can’t see UK offering anyone a coach in waiting situation but what do I know.
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’