You are wrong also,because it’s just 3 games into the year.I don’t know if he’s a hater but I do know he’s correct about Cal.
You are wrong also,because it’s just 3 games into the year.
Not disagreeing with you that he needs to change his recruiting philosophy somewhat,but if you want him gone who would you replace him with.We’ll just have to wait and see. This will probably be a very abnormal season due to Covid and no one knows if there will even be a ‘normal’ season but Cal’s best chance to so call ‘eat first’ are in the past now.
ClarkeClarke
Boston
Brooks
Jackson
Sarr
Buddy the way Jackson is playing I don’t think you can take him out of the starting lineupClarke
Mintz
Boston
Brooks
Sarr
Jackson is energy guy off the bench.
Askew is backup shooting guard. We need spacing for Sarr to operate.
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation’s No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid