Ask The Pack: Wireless Thermometer

Apr 16, 2006
1,106
11
38
Looking for suggestions for a wireless thermometer that connects to an app. I had one with a wire that ran outside of the grill/smoker to a display unit that finally wore out. It was mid-2000s tech. I need a serious upgrade. Thx in advance.
 

uptowndawg

All-Conference
Jul 15, 2010
2,245
1,055
113
Thermoworks smoke x4 for me. It doesn’t connect to an app but I like it better that way. My phone gets used for 25 other things throughout the day like keeping up with fantasy football or my kids playing games but the smoke remote stays dedicated to its purpose.
 

msudawg12

Senior
Dec 9, 2008
3,967
714
113
Im on old tech as ive had my weber igrill for 6-7 years now. Its probably not what i would buy now but i cannot complain about the setup pr the app
 

aTotal360

Heisman
Nov 12, 2009
22,553
16,352
113
Original MEATER. You can get them on Amazon. They are the gold standard for wireless thermometers.
 

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,939
11,390
113
Thermo Works is good stuff. I have several of there products and they are first class. I don’t have the WiFi enabled thermometer because I do not have WiFi at my grill but their Thermopen is the best.
 

engie

Sophomore
May 29, 2011
10,763
106
63
He a MEATER plus that’s been good so far. But I agree on ideally keeping it off your phone in many situations
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar