Vortex are good quality for the $$ and they have a good warranty. Lot of good options out there just depends on your budgetLooking for a new scope for 30-06. Up to 250 yard shots where I hunt. Any recommendations?
Well the Simmons on my Dad’s Browning 30-06 is great. It’s an older gun with an older scope, but I have no complaints with it.Looking for a new scope for 30-06. Up to 250 yard shots where I hunt. Any recommendations?
I also suggest looking at the Vortex. I 've got four, and would buy again.Vortex are good quality for the $$ and they have a good warranty. Lot of good options out there just depends on your budget
250 yards? Just use iron sights from that close.Looking for a new scope for 30-06. Up to 250 yard shots where I hunt. Any recommendations?
That German glass is fantastic but I just never could make myself spend the money on one of those. it Is definitely the best by far.Spend as much as you can afford. Putting a cheap Wal Mart scope on a quality rifle is sacrilege.
1. German glass
2. Japanese Glass
3. American glass
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. all others.
Most quality rifles these days don’t have iron sights.250 yards? Just use iron sights from that close.
What? I thought we were in America!Most quality rifles these days don’t have iron sights.
Other common topics right now are the basketball team or politics…. I’d much rather talk about guns and scopes than either of those.Is it just me or do we have the same OTs over and over like Groundhog Day? If only there was a way to search sixpackspeak
If there was only a way to choose which post to read…..Is it just me or do we have the same OTs over and over like Groundhog Day? If only there was a way to search sixpackspeak
Babe, I got you babe!Is it just me or do we have the same OTs over and over like Groundhog Day? If only there was a way to search sixpackspeak
If you're going over $3500 get a Zero Compromise.Tangent Theta 315LRH
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list