Put everything in UPRO and let it rideVanguard account. Buy ETFs
Want to open one to throw a small amount of disposal income at some stocks in the market. Which ones are recommended?
Is that a 529, and good for every state?
Are you looking to invest or play lotto?
Robinhood is super crisp and I’ve been playing options the past month. Account has increased about 800% since then.
I’m very much a gambler tho.
I’m on vanguard (all in mutual funds), but I see this all as a huge opportunity. If I have funds in place, what is stock purchasing like on vanguard? Looking to buy 7k or so. Never done the stock options through them. Advice appreciated. Is it straightforward?
Being very much a gambler qualifies you to be trading options. As long as you are “playing” with money you do not mind losing it works. However, this strategy is not for the investor with a “small amount of disposal income”.
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list