peeYou got a gun to your head. Do you drink a quart of your own pee or do you eat a turd?
I'll answer. Both. Need a chaser..You got a gun to your head. Do you drink a quart of your own pee or do you eat a turd?
Why?
Follow-up, When?
And how many?
also, pee is sterile ain't it?Yeah, I think I go with pee too. Eating a turd is hard to stomach I imagine.
also, pee is sterile ain't it?
Who would win in a fight between Betty White and smooth as butter?
Who's the oldest, Betty or Martha?Who would win in a fight between Betty White and smooth as butter?
Where dd I put my keys?
You got a gun to your head. Do you drink a quart of your own pee or do you eat a turd?
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Why didn't you start this thread in the Paddock, where it belongs.
Who would win in a fight between Betty White and smooth as butter?
Who has the best source: z71, ulismyman or c8ts?
When you going to start answering questions, op?
What is the name of the new UK Women's Basketball Assistant Coach (pictured)?
A. Newt Gingrich
B. Phil Donohue
C. Lin Dunn
D. Elton John
![]()
There's usually a good time leading to both.Pee a marble or crap a brick,?
Why?
I am NOT disqualified since you never said it couldn't be a stupid question.You're disqualified for asking stupid questions
I know everything so just ask. Go
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country”
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play