Ash NJTV Interview

e5fdny

Heisman
Nov 11, 2002
115,344
55,189
102
I am old enough to remember when the only place to see Rutgers Football was the end of the broadcast day on NJTV.

"Neew Jerseeey..." anybody remember their jingle? I think they showed a pass by Scott Erney in one part.
 
Dec 17, 2008
45,214
16,775
0
I am old enough to remember when the only place to see Rutgers Football was the end of the broadcast day on NJTV.

"Neew Jerseeey..." anybody remember their jingle? I think they showed a pass by Scott Erney in one part.
Good answers by Ash.

As to the network, it was NJN in the past right? I think I remember it. Positively New Jersey and me..... I'm getting old.

Found it, it's around 1:19 on the video.
 

Knight Shift

Heisman
May 19, 2011
91,221
89,404
113
Good answers by Ash.

As to the network, it was NJN in the past right? I think I remember it. Positively New Jersey and me..... I'm getting old.

Found it, it's around 1:19 on the video.

That's some computer terminal at 0:36.
 

Jackson206:)

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2006
3,594
3,304
113
I am old enough to remember when the only place to see Rutgers Football was the end of the broadcast day on NJTV.

"Neew Jerseeey..." anybody remember their jingle? I think they showed a pass by Scott Erney in one part.
IIRC pat Scanlon hosted a weekly RU Football show on NJN back in the early 90's. Had the coach on and a couple players each week. I am remembering when Graber was the coach. Actually had video updates to the new stadium being built. It was the only place to get my fix of RU on TV back then LOL.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
May 11, 2010
72,487
56,952
0
IIRC pat Scanlon hosted a weekly RU Football show on NJN back in the early 90's. Had the coach on and a couple players each week. I am remembering when Graber was the coach. Actually had video updates to the new stadium being built. It was the only place to get my fix of RU on TV back then LOL.

I used to watch that show every Friday night during the season.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 5
  4. 04 The Knight Report 2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN