As much as I hate losing like this...

Hoosker Du

All-American
Dec 11, 2001
44,018
5,173
0
Give me a Mike Riley 9-3 team vs a Blo Pelini 9-3 team for the rest of eternity if I have to choose. I'm pretty pissed at our coaching staff right now, but I'll take them every time vs Blo and Co. as our coaches. But we do really need to fix our line play on both sides. Got owned today on the LOS.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced