Arnett out at I'll!

Oct 29, 2009
2,713
590
113
Since everyone loves a rumor on this board, I'll give you what Twitterers have said. Seems like Arnett likes going through Wendy's drive thru in his birthday suit with Baconators
 

John Deaux VII

All-Conference
Jun 7, 2024
1,248
3,051
113
Since everyone loves a rumor on this board, I'll give you what Twitterers have said. Seems like Arnett likes going through Wendy's drive thru in his birthday suit with Baconators
I think some Orgeron Era Ole Miss staffer accomplished that very same feat. Last name Cullen, maybe?
 

85Bears

All-American
Aug 31, 2019
5,974
6,377
108
Was he driving his pickup truck with the chicken coop in the back ?
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar