Arky outfielder arrested

bulldognation

All-Conference
Jan 26, 2004
3,795
1,530
113
"Police reported that Webb was arrested near Yancey’s hot dog stand on Dickson Street just after 2:00 a.m."

How fitting - I didn't know Yancey ran a hot dog stand in Arkansas.
 

ronpolk

All-American
May 6, 2009
9,426
5,355
113
"Police reported that Webb was arrested near Yancey’s hot dog stand on Dickson Street just after 2:00 a.m."

How fitting - I didn't know Yancey ran a hot dog stand in Arkansas.

Who has not been arrested near a hot dog stand at 2 AM...
 

NWADawg

Senior
May 4, 2016
1,225
731
113
"Police reported that Webb was arrested near Yancey’s hot dog stand on Dickson Street just after 2:00 a.m."

How fitting - I didn't know Yancey ran a hot dog stand in Arkansas.

I figured he got all his hot dogs at rest stops.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window
  5. 05 Maroon and White Fluff Bothwell finds a way in impact performance for Mississippi State