Hawgs up at half. They shoot the three ball best in the league and third in nation and have a nice post player spells big trouble. They don't lose at home.
Hawgs up at half. They shoot the three ball best in the league and third in nation and have a nice post player spells big trouble. They don't lose at home.
Then don't read or comment....watch the footballCall it a night, dude. At a Sports bar enjoying the NFL game and every time I log on you stink up the place with negativity. Any other hobbies?
So, pump a little sunshine into the room. He's been a good poster here for over a decade. His statement was correct.Call it a night, dude. At a Sports bar enjoying the NFL game and every time I log on you stink up the place with negativity. Any other hobbies?
You must love my threads. You have them memorized. Ease up. I am an old fan from the mountains...I am still stinging from the Wisconsin loss. I expect national championship every year...Or like Bama football every other year.Not here to pump anything. Just embarrased for people that say stuff like this. Makes us all look like snot-nosed crybabies. 10 years and he posts this slop below?????
TNcatfanforever started this thread:
"Other than than Missouri I don't see another winnable game."
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB