It was the highlighted qualifier I was commenting on. I thought it was nice you were complimenting him/the team, except the qualifier.This has to be the first time in Frank's tenure where every kid we recruited is actually contributing. I guess it's mandatory due to having two RS's.
Really nice basketball being played early on (minus a couple mindless turnovers)
The redshirts weren't Haith's fault. (Now the AD / admin on the other hand.... idk)It was the highlighted qualifier I was commenting on. I thought it was nice you were complimenting him/the team, except the qualifier.
My apologies, I misunderstood your post.The redshirts weren't Haith's fault. (Now the AD / admin on the other hand.... idk)
That’s funny!
When’s the last time we kicked the snot out of someone like this?
It’s nuts considering the first half wasn’t pretty.
That’s funny!
When’s the last time we kicked the snot out of someone like this?
It’s nuts considering the first half wasn’t pretty.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions