Can't just compliment Haith, it has to be backhanded. The hate is real, like I had to say that.This has to be the first time in Frank's tenure where every kid we recruited is actually contributing. I guess it's mandatory due to having two RS's.
Really nice basketball being played early on (minus a couple mindless turnovers)
I like the ones with the waves on the side, but then I am oldI don’t like them either. Looks like they got them at Academy for their local Y team.
It was a compliment that Early was playing and playing well.... as was Ugboh. That's a credit to Haith.... you just can't allow me to make a compliment to him.Can't just compliment Haith, it has to be backhanded. The hate is real, like I had to say that.
Horne is now losing 22-18 to UAPB. It’s going to be close.....
Hopefully he can step up his game a little lolHorne is now losing 22-18 to UAPB. It’s going to be close.....
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more