You misconstrued what I saidwe are NOT winning that game
I didn’t say we’d win the game
I’ll say it again
Aberdeen will best Acuff next Saturday
That being said, I think we could win
You misconstrued what I saidwe are NOT winning that game
How cool would it be for Pope to come out and start talking about UK being everybody's Super Bowl with the clear insinuation that includes Arkansas. Maybe even some reference to a "white out" or "black out or something they'll have for the UK game? Talk about driving Calipari crazy.They are a different animal at home. I really wish we beat them last year when the game was in Rupp.
Cal is going to put a lot of effort into this one. He is very good at focusing on certain games and we're going to be that game he locks in on each year.
However, this, like the Tennessee game, is one we're not expected to win, so a win would be huge and we can trash Pope all we want, but he has proven he can win these type of games.
Big deal . Still horrible and if not for the buyout….fireable.One win in his last 4 years. No NCAA tournament was held in 2020
LOL , the only people that “miss him” are the very few that didn’t want him gone in the first place.you ever heard the phrase "how can i miss you if you won't go away?"
he went away. now people miss him. that's how it goes. i don't think anyone would really expect him to come back.
It appears we just traded a really good recruiter who can't really coach, for a really good coach who can't really recruit. At least at this point.
he's good for 10-14 losses per season. if you're into that sorta thing, he's your guyI dont think we have any proven data that Popes a good coach thus far n his career.
He’s made major strides with this team and I love it, personally.Evidently those who question Pope’s ability to coach have either (A) not been watching the games, or (B) unknowingly had their eyelids superglued shut for the past few weeks.
I would call his first year pretty good. This year, not so much. Let me rephrase. I think he is a better X and O coach than Cal. But yeah, he still has a lot to prove.I dont think we have any proven data that Popes a good coach thus far n his career.
Crazy that I’m the first one to resurrect this gem.
OP posted this during a 4 game stretch in which Ark was 2-2 and had been hammered by Auburn and Georgia.![]()
No "white out," right? Yeah, the game wasn't a big deal for Calipari and Arkansas at all. It must have been Calipari that made UK everybody's SuperBowl.How cool would it be for Pope to come out and start talking about UK being everybody's Super Bowl with the clear insinuation that includes Arkansas. Maybe even some reference to a "white out" or "black out or something they'll have for the UK game? Talk about driving Calipari crazy.
That Avon907 poster is a joke.Crazy that I’m the first one to resurrect this gem.
OP posted this during a 4 game stretch in which Ark was 2-2 and had been hammered by Auburn and Georgia.![]()
That Avon709 poster is a joke.
and then went to work in the offseason and brought in some studs and has an elite team this year
you woukd think pope did that too but instead we paid 3 mil for denzel aberdeen lol
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos
KSR Football
Bowl Roundup: Kentucky comfortably in postseason projections following 3-1 start
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review digs into Kentucky's 45-21 win over South Alabama