Arkansas game thread

Loca5174

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
10,856
5,728
113
I am starting the thread. About to go get me a pulled pork sandwich. I have to go somewhere with my wife today and I will miss the start of the game. Yes I am side eyeing her as I type this!

Let’s roast some hog!!!!!
 

Loca5174

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
10,856
5,728
113
Herbstreit picked Tulsa for his super dog pick and then proceeded to say I don’t know why I picked this as they can’t beat an SEC team.

I hope he develops a disease
 

TU 1978

All-American
Jan 30, 2009
13,847
6,604
113
Herbstreit picked Tulsa for his super dog pick and then proceeded to say I don’t know why I picked this as they can’t beat an SEC team.

I hope he develops a disease
I think his disease has progressed fairly far.
 

loudmouth

Junior
Nov 22, 2025
339
268
63
Long night.

Disappointed with the defensive scheme --- way too conservative.

Let's go above .500 in conference.
 

TU1NNJ

All-American
Sep 23, 2004
8,447
6,626
113
If the DB doesn’t turn his head and hits the WR as the WR is trying to make the catch it is PI
 

TU1NNJ

All-American
Sep 23, 2004
8,447
6,626
113
We have 37 total yards to their 130/ Number 6 has 68 of them
 

TulsaAM

All-Conference
Feb 10, 2002
4,261
1,901
113
Faster, stronger... We get to see just what this team is made of tonight.

I not impressed with our OC this year...
 

TU1NNJ

All-American
Sep 23, 2004
8,447
6,626
113
Defense looked better. Good adjustments. Offense needs to sustain a drive.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener