Arkansas Game Thread

TU_BLA

Heisman
Mar 8, 2012
29,767
13,978
113
I’ll be sending my observations from the 9th row in a sea of red and silver (empty seats). There is a smattering or blue throughout the stadium as it looks like many TU fans took the Stub Hub challenge. I saw a bunch of Arkansas fans who were having a hard time giving away their tickets :p
 

TU_BLA

Heisman
Mar 8, 2012
29,767
13,978
113
Lamest calling the Hogs I can ever remember. Their fans already are done with this season
 

TU65alum

Senior
Dec 3, 2003
1,023
763
113
I’ll be sending my observations from the 9th row in a sea of red and silver (empty seats). There is a smattering or blue throughout the stadium as it looks like many TU fans took the Stub Hub challenge. I saw a bunch of Arkansas fans who were having a hard time giving away their tickets :p


Bla put the hard stuff down and head over to the football board.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gold*

TU_BLA

Heisman
Mar 8, 2012
29,767
13,978
113
Crap...I was so intent on getting the game Thread started, didn’t realize I was on the basketball board :oops:
 

seniorgolfer

All-Conference
Apr 7, 2004
7,924
2,711
93
SHAQ HARRISON IS NOT A D1 QB!

Probably not....However, being the athlete he is, and his ability to react
immediately to whatever is going on, if you gave him six months coaching,
he would, without a doubt, be the best QB we have.........He might even be
a good one!
 
  • Like
Reactions: cmullinsTU

TU_BLA

Heisman
Mar 8, 2012
29,767
13,978
113
Probably not....However, being the athlete he is, and his ability to react
immediately to whatever is going on, if you gave him six months coaching,
he would, without a doubt, be the best QB we have.........He might even be
a good one!
Shaq would probably be an amazing WR. Randy Moss type. Speed, height, and incredibly athletic.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb warns Tulsa defense: 'Number six is a real problem'