Anyone watching? Got this on one screen and the other ready for some football
They’re playing now?Anyone watching? Got this on one screen and the other ready for some football
ESPN app said 4 but I think the football game pushed it back. They’re tipping off nowThey’re playing now?
I thought it was 4:30 lol
Yeah no kidding. This what other fans saw watching UKI don't miss this.
He also has an actual coach.Big zs brothers does the simple things much better than Z..seems like he has more desire to be better
I had déjà vu for a second.Stepped on the end line, never seen that before![]()
I don't miss this.
Switching between IU and this.Anyone watching? Got this on one screen and the other ready for some football
Aidoo sighting!Cal hasn’t seen Aidoo
Oh did he?Antigua back at Illinois
I think he scheduled it. He wanted a marquee game on national tv so everyone could see his offenseThis game must have already been scheduled before Cal got there he always avoids these type of games.
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
KSR Football
Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
LSU opens as a two-score favorite in Lexington