Ran it down their throat and then passed on 1st down. Stupid.Didn’t see one already. Rough end to a great drive.
He was terrible that series.Hope Will gets warmed up by the next drive.
That's the kind of call I expect a young coach like Arnett to make, and one I expect him to learn not to make in time.Didn’t see one already. Rough end to a great drive.
Same! Runs so hard!I’ve seen one run from Seth Davis, and I like him already
Side note…burnt orange beating Bama
I love the aggressive call early on from inside the 5. It’s just such a severe swing from advantage to disadvantage when you don’t have a mobile QBThat's the kind of call I expect a young coach like Arnett to make, and one I expect him to learn not to make in time.
You're the better team at home. Take the points.
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5