Are we gonna offer

DC8690

All-Conference
Feb 8, 2017
992
1,570
93
Fran respects Pike a lot but I can’t see him playing in the Big 10 against Iowa.
 

NickRU714

Heisman
Aug 18, 2009
14,349
13,182
113
Would love to be a fly on tue wall for that in home visit lol.

"Listen. Come play for me. I'm the best head coach in the Big Ten. EVERY other HC sucks. They wish they could accomplish what I have. Plus I heard some of the coaches are terrible people behind the scenes. They don't let their kids eat ice cream for dinner and force them to clean their rooms......not pointing any fingers of course."
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Roy_Faulker

jordkap

All-Conference
Jul 11, 2016
2,871
4,576
77
"Listen. Come play for me. I'm the best head coach in the Big Ten. EVERY other HC sucks. They wish they could accomplish what I have. Plus I heard some of the coaches are terrible people behind the scenes. They don't let their kids eat ice cream for dinner and force them to clean their rooms......not pointing any fingers of course."
I was going to say Pike could tell him he doesn’t have to cut the grass or take the trash out
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 5
  4. 04 The Knight Report 2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN