Are Dinks still a Thing?

troutrus

All-Conference
Oct 7, 2021
866
1,198
93
Been cleaning out the attic so the kids won’t curse me too much when I’m gone. 😳IMG_0859.jpeg
Came across this Dink. I was a freshman in ‘66 at the Ogontz Campus. I don’t ever remember wearing it, as it wasn’t enforced. Perhaps it was a bigger deal on the main campus.
Do they still issue these?
 

Nitt1300

Heisman
Nov 2, 2008
7,790
14,664
113
 

kgilbert78

All-Conference
Apr 9, 2013
1,107
1,712
113
The campus might like it for their archives (I went to the "Land of Oz" myself, about 8 years later).
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State Highs and Lows: A night to forget in Evanston
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern takeaways: Lions' brutal first half, more bad Becht, too much to overcome in latest loss
  4. 04 BWI Football Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's second-straight loss to Northwestern
  5. 05 BWI Football WATCH: Penn State coach Matt Campbell's full news conference folllowing the Lions' loss to Northwestern