Martinsville is no slouch i don't think. Not sure on the other teams they lost too but I don't see them being push over. I say the Raiders by 2 scores but I could be wrong.DR made there tour of Henry County and Martinsville schools and got outscored 148-48 so I think Appo will be alright.
I'll be watching this game and I'm interested to see DR's Coleman vs Appo's Copeland. One of the best WR vs DB matchups that'll happen in the state this year and it'll be in 2A football. Lots of other things will contribute to this game but that will make for a fun individual matchup.Will Appo show up tonight and play RAIDER ball ?
If it is a DB match up that will be Pennix.I'll be watching this game and I'm interested to see DR's Coleman vs Appo's Copeland. One of the best WR vs DB matchups that'll happen in the state this year and it'll be in 2A football. Lots of other things will contribute to this game but that will make for a fun individual matchup.
I knew that. Don't know why I typed Copeland. Getting old I guess. Should be fun to watch though.If it is a DB match up that will be Pennix.
4 is Pennix
3 is Copeland
VirginiaPreps
Thomas Jefferson Secures 14-7 win over Heritage
VirginiaPreps
Prospect Watch Top Performers Mid-Season Defense
VirginiaPreps
Prospect Watch Top Performers Mid-Season Offense
VirginiaPreps Football
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Thursday Picks for 10-1-26 (WEEK 6)
VirginiaPreps
2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results