Application #2 Brigham Young University

RichardCranium1

Redshirt
Feb 27, 2019
1,024
0
0
I don't like them and still don't. Didn't want them in Big 12. But it's hard to argue 3-0 vs P5 conference. They're earning my respect. They would challenge for the Big 12 title this year.
Hate is good in football

Don’t think most hate BYU. But first time they show up in Morgantown will be fun
I will bring out a jar of shine just to offer to the Mormons.
I guess they don’t drink. They going think something is off. Especially if everyone is drinking.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-9
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Jay Boulware has found ways to separate himself in his career
  3. 03 WV Sports Football On the fast track, kicker Jack Cassidy just looking to get better every day
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis
  5. 05 WV Sports Football JaCorey Thomas, Jason Chambers should only see roles increase