Apple Wallet / Parking Pass Question

RU_87

Junior
Aug 19, 2001
282
266
43
I have 2 parking passes for today where both were loaded to my Apple Wallet. I then proceeded to transfer one parking pass to my son so he can use it to park...but my Apple Wallet still shows 2 passes even though he's accepted the other pass and has it in his wallet. How do I know which one in my wallet is still good? If I use the wrong one will it prevent him from getting in the lot?
 

Knight Shift

Heisman
May 19, 2011
91,237
89,429
113
Isn't there some sort of code on the pass itself below the scannable portion? Your son should be able to tell you which one you sent?
 

RU_87

Junior
Aug 19, 2001
282
266
43
Isn't there some sort of code on the pass itself below the scannable portion? Your son should be able to tell you which one you sent?
It resolved itself after about 30 min. Initially I had a a numeric code below my QR code for both passes… 30 min later one number changed to ‘voided’
 
  • Like
Reactions: Knight Shift
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  4. 04 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN