hard to imagine Jim Lovell is 92 years old. I think that was NASA's greatest feat.
I really thought Lovell did a great job in Saving Private Ryan too.
Honestly, it's pretty sobering to see what we accomplished in the 60s and how much we've fallen backwards b/c of political lack of foresight and commitment.
![]()
while I do wish we would fund NASA a bit more, we were in a cold war in the 60's and that's the reason so much money got pumped to NASA. If Russia wasn't pushing the space race we would not have spent that much money and gone back to the moon as many times as we did.
O State Illustrated Wrestling
Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight