Anyone seen McMillions on HBO

Inky29

All-American
Jun 2, 2001
10,035
8,391
113
I read about this a year or so ago and have been obsessed about this story. My daughter gives me a hard time about how fascinating this story is to me. Still can't believe how little press this received.
 
  • Like
Reactions: shortbus

PokeMBA

Heisman
Oct 24, 2017
5,839
13,634
92
Yeah this shoukdve been 2-3 episodes not 5 .

stiill good and well made just dragging it along
 

Utooopi

Senior
Aug 9, 2003
4,917
661
113
I have been watching. I love it. Salty old agent, young aggressive agent with lots of personality, undercover operation, Columbo crime figure, 13 year long fraud, corrupt security director, strip club. what’s not to like? It’s got everything!
 

JonnyVito

Heisman
Mar 12, 2008
24,405
10,422
0
I have been watching. I love it. Salty old agent, young aggressive agent with lots of personality, undercover operation, Columbo crime figure, 13 year long fraud, corrupt security director, strip club. what’s not to like? It’s got everything!
Throw in 80’s lud and coke dealers and we have the full circle.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight