Anyone seen Arrival?

purkey

Heisman
Feb 5, 2003
195,623
20,883
113
for me she was type casted in Catch Me If You Can. That's all I've seen her in.
 

cactusjackosu

All-American
Sep 30, 2002
27,139
7,661
83
for me she was type casted in Catch Me If You Can. That's all I've seen her in.

American Hustle
Man of Steel
Talladega Nights
Charlie Wilsons War
Big Eyes
Enchanted
Trouble with the Curve
Julie and Julia

Thats just off the top of my head..................
 

purkey

Heisman
Feb 5, 2003
195,623
20,883
113
I know I know but that movie was great and she was lame....and like I said, it's the only one I've seen her in and if I'd seen any of those other ones she was mentally negotiated out of the movie, by me of course. Hell, she may be the next Meryl Streep! Another overrated hollywood type.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  3. 03 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight