Anyone live in Tupelo???

Columbus Dawg

Redshirt
Feb 23, 2008
1,642
0
0
I am getting Oregon State vs Penn State on ABC and ESPN2. The Ole Miss game isn't on. Also, I can't get the Raycom 11:30 game on HD. Anyone else having this problem? I have called Comcast and they are clueless.
 

tupelotim

Redshirt
Feb 4, 2008
683
0
0
I live in Tupelo and WKDH is showing Penn State game. No Wake vs Miss on TV here. I have comcast.</p>
 

Columbus Dawg

Redshirt
Feb 23, 2008
1,642
0
0
how could those idiots be showing Penn State and OSU on ABC and ESPN2 and not the Ole Miss game? Unreal
 

tupelotim

Redshirt
Feb 4, 2008
683
0
0
I switched to my OTA antenna and WKDH 45.1 HD channel is showing Ole Miss game. WKDH 45 SD is showing Penn State. Looks like you have to have OTA to get the game.</p>
 

itawambadog

Redshirt
Oct 26, 2007
136
0
0
i just saw on nafoom that they didn't make the switch for the game on SD so an engineer has to go there and switch it over. seems like they would know about the problem before the game and i'd hate to be there answering the phones.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?